Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back in KC

It's been over a year since my last post, but I'm back in Kansas City for the time being and wanted to leave you with a few photos to catch up. I spent last year in Bainbridge Island, WA studying permaculture and edible landscape design. It was a beautiful environment to live in. Hooray for Beautiful animals, food, and landscapes! (The last two photos are from my road trip back with my brother from Southern California)...now that I'm back in KC, I'm taking a drawing class at KCAI and I've got big goals for sewing projects. More to come...

3 comments:

taffyyarn said...

Welcome back... thanks for sharing your wonderful photos! I love the idea of edible landscaping. Last year, we edged our planters with baby carrots mixed with pansies... it was fun!

Shannon said...

LOVE the photos and so happy you shared a little of your experience here with us!! I'm interested to hear more about your art class. Welcome back.

mary kinney said...

Angie, glad you are back. The photos and your experiences out west were incredible. I know you have great things in store. Very cool to be taking drawing classes.