Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What Better Way to Be, then Love?

I began my Magical Eyes Tour a little over a month ago, traveling across The United States, staying Pinkies, learning about their lives, sharing what we each had to offer each other.

Though my journey has only been a month long, there was a flame that sparked inside of me. A flame that was put out long ago. Rediscovering these passions and truths has led to a whole new level of art for me.

I know that one stepping stone in getting to where I am was taking Shannon's Inside Out eCourse. It led to a completely new space of self expression. I got back down to the roots of who I was and why I am here.

Thank you for letting me be part of this group of artistic bloggers. I love the space already and feel honored to be here.

Here is my first home-made card: What better way to be, then love?




3 comments:

Shannon said...

LOVE your card and all the cool stuff you are doing with your life right now!!! What a fantastic journey you are on. Keep shining that flame girl.

Megan Monique said...

Thanks Shannon for the cheers! I will take all that I can get. :)

rachel awes said...

this IS
the best way
to be
& i believe
has drawn
me to you!
love your
first card
& my first
visit.x