Monday, April 13, 2009

art day


I have officially made today my art day... first one in a long time. I was "supposed" to run a few errands and visit a girl that I mentor, but I was feeling drained. Feeling like I had hit a wall, and I think this is the perfect way to move past that wall. I can't feel guilty for changing plans, or taking time for me. There is a list of other things I could be doing, and I won't let it get in the way, maybe other days, but not today. This is a piece I made a while ago, trying new stitches sewing and a half printed picture on fabric.

2 comments:

Dayle Doroshow said...

Good for you! You deserve to have an art day. I really like the piece you shared with us. Hope to see more- Dayle

mary kinney said...

Lindsay! I loved the piece before I realized it was yours. I thought, that looks like Lindsay, and I love the half picture! Very creative. Good stitches and fun piece. Spunds like a nurturing kind of day.
mpm