Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Discover Your Creative Calling (...or something like that)


I am in the beginning stages of creating my first on-line class. This class will be designed to help people discover their life purpose and offer tips and techniques on how to set goals and make an action plan that will help make their creative dreams real! (What a mouthful!) We'll explore a vibrant world of possibilities that will ignite a creative spark that so many of us need to live more fuller, bolder, freer lives.

I need your help! While I'm developing this class, I'd like to share some of my ideas/exercises so that you can offer feedback and creative wisdom to help bring this class to life.

If any of you are interested in joining my email creative focus group, please email me (livefreely@mac.com) or comment here. If you agree, I'll be sending you an email every so often for the next few weeks, with parts and pieces from my class. It's a great way for you to enjoy some creative inspiration (for free) and at the same time you'll be helping me out immensely!

4 comments:

Dayle Doroshow said...

HI Shannon- yes count me in since this is an area I teach in also. I'd be glad to be a guinea pig for you!

Shannon said...

thank you! i need your expertise for sure.

Nancy Isabelle Labrie said...

Hello Shannon!
I am in too!

mary kinney said...

Me too!
mp