Saturday, June 27, 2009

Feeling Free and Loving It

I've had quite a productive and super-fly fun week of being on a more relaxed schedule. I've had several days off to play in my studio and work on my on-line class. I'm really excited about this class and I've learned so much during my "artist retreat week!" I studied and stayed with some technical things that I haven't had time for, like learning how to make Podcasts and publish on Itunes. I started a You Tube channel for my guided meditations and creativity classes. I started a Flickr group for my on-line class. I learned how to save Illustrator designs for the web. Whoa, my head is spinning. And, yet, I have had SO much fun!

And most of all, I learned that "living free" to me means - doing what I love, every single day, surrounded by the people I love the most, while connecting to others in deep ways and celebrating each moment as an authentic, compassionate, mindful being.

So, as we've been contemplating what it means to "live freely", that leads me to another question. "What is your mission in life and what are you doing today to make that mission more vividly alive?

3 comments:

Nancy Isabelle Labrie said...

Wow Shannon! That's great! I am so Happy for you!

I found recently what my mission in life is. Well it refines itself as time goes by but I could resume it into:
Helping people, young and old, accepting and finding peace in themselve, and discovering what it means to be them, through different creative tools.

Funny, it looks a lot like yours i presume!!!

Shannon said...

we are on similar paths for sure. excited to work together in the future, ni!

mary kinney said...

I am amazed at your technical savvy! What a wonderful way to get your voice heard, and hopefully great clients!