Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Flow Continues

Here I am with my first I-Phone. I have to say I am quite excited about it. This new handful of beautiful technology is such a great compliment to my huge desire to have a more flexible work schedule around Kestan. I can now check my email, send a tweet, update Facebook or do some research while on the go and it has totally opened my creative world!

I have been caught in a whirlwind of creative flow over the past few months. It has been quite exciting, challenging, scary, wonderful, real, overwhelming and happy. I have two more days at my job before I have the entire month of September off. I'm dedicating my work time towards the continued development of my first creative e-course. I've been blogging a little about it on my Free Spirit Knits.

(Speaking of e-courses...check out this upcoming Fiber Arts Telesummit led by a wonderful creativity coach, Eric Maisel.)
In the midst of all my personal creating I wanted to share with you my little artist. Kestan loves to paint and he's very serious about it. For those interested, check out a short video of him in action.

4 comments:

Cindi said...

Congrats on your new Iphone! I am jealous! And happy painting to Kestan! He does seem serious about it! I laughed when I watched the video as I used that same exact container for water while I was working with watercolor pencils today. I was so paranoid about not knocking it over. Not Kestan! I also noticed that there was music playing while he painted. It reminded me that even though music is so important to me, I often forget to have it on. It absolutely enhances our creativity! Next time I work with my watercolors or alter photos on the computer, I will make sure to have music on and think of Kestan! ~ Cindi

Shannon said...

thanks for sharing! and don't forget to spill a little water next time, too. :)

mary kinney said...

Loved watching our little artist painting away! Looks like we need to find that recipe for pudding finger paint! And never cry over spilled....art water!

Katia Nyysti said...

What wonderful seeds around you, new technology, little artist baby and a whole month to focus on your "work". Sending lots of joy and moments of inspiration your way!