Sunday, September 27, 2009

Interview of Jane Burgermeister reguarding The Swine Flu.

Hello everyone!
Something a bit heavy in this post this morning.

http://dotsub.com/view/b0fb7146-8477-4851-910d-d68fc90b6f6d

Take the hour it takes to watch this video, I think it is important,
then let us all know what you think.
Personnally, I always refused the vaccination, because my intuition always told me so.
But now, I don't really know what to think.

I'd really like it if we talked about it together.

Until then,
have great day!!!
ni

3 comments:

Dayle Doroshow said...

Thanks for the link I"m unable to load it because I'm on dialup, can you write a quick summation of your concerns? Thanks Dayle

Shannon said...

hi ni-
thanks so much for sharing. i only had time to watch half of the video. i really try to stay clear of too much "media" on either side. they use a lot of fear that can make me go mad if i let it. when i'm feeling confused and frustrated i ultimately have to stick with my gut and see what is going to work best for me and my family.

i want to be cautious and smart about the flu season coming up...washing hands, avoiding public play groups etc. and i want to trust my body's natural abilities. i am not a big fan of vaccinations - although i know they serve a good purpose. i think what this woman is trying to do - to educate the public about the flip side of vaccines is admirable.

happy, healthy thoughts to you all....

Shannon said...

Thought you guys might enjoy reading this article:
http://homefirst.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=375:h1n1-vitamin-d&catid=1&Itemid=19