Sunday, July 19, 2009

And the winner is...


Thanks so much to all of you for sharing your stories and comments over the past few weeks. It is so enriching for me, (and I know all of you as well), to see your work, hear your struggles, enjoy your celebrations and laugh together along the way.

I believe creating community, especially with creative, AMAZING women is an important part to our personal growth and self-discovery, and it's also just FUN to see what everyone is up to.

As you can see, I had a very special guest help me this morning with our raffle!
And the winner is...Cindi! Kestan pulled your name first, which is awesome, considering this celebrates your first post! Cindi - email me your mailing address and you'll be receiving a Free Spirit Knits original piece of jewelry.
But as you can see, Kestan, had fun pulling out all the names! So all of you that commented and shared stories over the last two weeks also wins a prize! (That's Dayle, Mary, Cindi, Emily and Katia) You each get one FREE spot in my new creativity on-line class that I'll be offering in September. More details to come.

Thanks for sharing and let the sharing continue...

3 comments:

taffyyarn said...

Thank you, Kestan (and Shannon!)

Dayle Doroshow said...

Wowee- Fantastique Shannon, that will be great to be in your first class- You are so generous- merci! xoxo

mary kinney said...

Look at that adorable baby choosing a name! How lucky for any of us to get one of your pieces of jewelry!