Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Where Are You, Babes?

Yo, I'm missin' my babes.

I hope all of you are enjoying a fun, wonderfully relaxing, exciting, chill kind of summer! I want to hear what you've been up to, so get back here and post, would ya?

What's a better way to get ya back than a nice, friendly contest? I have prizes. Seriously. I do! Prizes for blog posts and even for those who add comments. We are also nearing our 1ooth post...so we gotta have prizes for that, too.

So...for the next two weeks, who ever writes a post or adds a comment, will be added to my super cool, glass container and names will be pulled randomly for super cool prizes. I'll post the winners here, too.

So come on! Share some stuff. Anything! We want to hear from you. Let your creativity shine and be seen.

4 comments:

Dayle Doroshow said...

Bonjour all babes- I have been thinking of our blog and checking in but just busy here in France as I am teaching right now. But a post is coming!

Katia Nyysti said...

I'm out here as well. I've been thinking alot about this blog and pondering why I haven't posted in awhile. I too have a post brewing which I'll get out soon. And in the meantime I'd like to say what I would love from the blog in general is really more committment from all of us to post and comment and really develop our connections. Maybe we agree on a certain amt of time per week on the blog - I'd be willing to commit if others did!

Shannon said...

yes, katia, i love that. i've also been contemplating a different forum all together. i'm looking into a social network called "ning" and it's pretty cool. it would be like our own facebook community and we could all post our work. i'll see what happens in the next few weeks and get a sense from those who are interested in committing to regular connections. that will help determine where we go from here. thanks for sharing. always LOVE hearing from you.

mary kinney said...

Prizes?! That should get us going! Dayle, can't wait to hear about your workshop. How fabulous to be experiencing France right now. Yes, would love to read more posts from you art babes.
mp