Tuesday, July 7, 2009

France Workshop

Hi Ya'll or I guess I should say Bonjour. My first workshop ends today and my lovely ladies will be departing either to fly home to the US or to continue on their journey here in France. Robin (from Australia) will stay on and be with me for the second workshop which starts on Friday.
Besides having lost of studio time to create art, we had a full week of amazing experiences. A great flea market (called vide greniers which means Empty the Attic) was a treasure trove of inexpensive goodies for home and art. The renowned Revel Saturday market was a feast for the eyes and soul. We also got to go to a small museum- the Museum of Kitsch - a delight for the senses-(created by a dear French friend of mine), invites to local artist studios, a trip to Albi, a trip to the nearby monastery....... so a full week of joy and inspiration. I'll post more pics soon! ********** Not able to upload a pic- hope to later

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Dayle-I so appreciate you taking the time to post and share all the amazing creative things you're up to. I can't wait to see photos. I'm going to check out your on-line journal today, too.

taffyyarn said...

Ohhh la la! that sounds like heaven!