Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baby Got Barack


Since I could not add an image to a comment, I thought I'd just add this as a new posting in response to Shannon's posting today. Funny enough every time I took her picture she just started to laugh and laugh. I think she's pretty excited about the change in administration.

Today is my first day this year of having some space to move forward. I started the new year jumping into a quick design phase for a youth journal for a literacy exchange program (I'm pretty excited about this oppty and will share more later) and have been swamped since the holidays ended. Today feels like a great space for new beginnings everywhere. I am very grateful for what lies ahead.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

katia-soooo cute. she is just growing up like crazy. can you believe it? and where did you get such a cool shirt?

Katia Nyysti said...

My sister picked up the tshirt for Natalie. They have a website: http://www.barackbaby.com/