Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yo...Let's Play!


I wanted to write to extend an invitation to everyone in response to Dayle's last post about "finding studio time".  Honestly, if I don't either do the same thing at the same time everyday (which is really against my nature) or put it on a list in my calendar than I just can't find time for those things.  And "those things" are usually what matter the me most to me...like yoga, taking a bath, or working in my studio.

SOOO...since my days seem to continually fill up with daily tasks that really impose on my creative time, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in planning an evening when we all work in our studios or on a creative project...AT THE SAME TIME!?

Could this be possible?  It would be awesome to know that as I'm felting that some of my babes are enjoying their art at the same time.  And...how cool would it be to post a photo of our work, or us creating in the studio the very next day?

When and what time? A Monday night is my first choice but I can also do Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Saturday or Sunday mornings.  Who's in???


6 comments:

Dayle Doroshow said...

Yes I would love to do that! I can do Monday but other times are a possibility too! great idea- it will be fun to share!

taffyyarn said...

i might have to vicariously live through you guys on monday night... the twins have soccer games that i try to attend... but i'll jump in on the day you all choose when i can!!!

mary kinney said...

Tuesdays are better for me.
mp

Shannon said...

Could any of you do Sunday, February 1st?
I love to work in the morning with coffee in hand - but if that interferes with church etc. I'm open anytime that day.

taffyyarn said...

that would be perfect for me, i am going to be at a knitting retreat that weekend and so i will actually be able to have time to myself. i may have access to a computer, but if not, i will post later that day or the next one what i am working on. my friend from l.a. will be with me, and we are planning on working on knitting the same pattern at the same time that weekend!

Shannon said...

ooh...i do wish i could join you. it's getting ridiculous that we haven't knitted together all year. at least we can knit together in spirit this weekend. :) have fun!

i'll wait to hear from dayle and any others to see if this date works.