Tuesday, January 20, 2009

GO OBAMA!

We ARE one.

Let this be the beginning of a deep shift in our global consciousness.  Let us come together and celebrate our ability to make great change through awareness, compassion and hope.

I feel blessed to be witnessing an extraordinary piece of our history today.  I commit to being an active participant in the work towards peace in our world.  I truly believe in Mahatma Gandhi's quote, "Be the change you want to see in the world."  I know that in order to truly support the incredible amount of work that President Obama has before him, I must do my part.  So I will commit to taking healthy risks, challenging injustice and living an authentic, truthful life.   Let's keep growing!

How do you feel on this most amazing day?

1 comment:

mary kinney said...

Shan, I continue to be awed by your global concerns, awareness, and commitment to growth.
mom