Thursday, January 15, 2009

Life Is Good




It's funny when you have kids, you want to do so many things with them, but then schedules get in the way and before you know it they are too old to make half the stuff you had planned. Well, luckily I have three boys and what I didn't get to with the first, I had a another chance with my second and now with my third and I KNOW my last.....I am not wasting a minute on anything. It's funny how when I am on the floor making a lego castle with my youngest or we have the paper and scissors and all of our art supplies spread out on the table, I think "He will be the last to WANT to sit and create with me". It's a little sad, but mostly fun. Especially when the older boys sometimes get involved. My youngest loves dress-up, and so Tess, our dog, gets to play dress-up, too. I'm not quite sure if she enjoys sailing the seven seas or playing with sock dogs that we made, but she never seems to mind and that's good enough for us!

3 comments:

mary kinney said...

Love both dogs!

Shannon said...

Great photos of your pups! Thanks for sharing, my friend.

Corinne said...

Thanks, that's our little girl, Tess!