Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bunny Hat For My Rubber Chicken

2/08/09

I wanted to share my inspiration of late. This is my chicken friend who is kind enough to wear the garments that I make for him without complaining even for a second, although having his picture taken is rather painful for him. Actually, I have only made him this one hat... but have plans for so many more creations. It is really nice to have someone to knit for who really appreciates all that goes into the finished piece... he seems to get that my heart and soul have been poured into it. Truly an artist's best friend!

emily sloan, (taffyyarn) designer of rubber chicken wear

3 comments:

Dayle Doroshow said...

It's wonderful!! The photo is also worth creating something else with too! Dayle

Shannon said...

best lookin' rubber chicken i ever saw.

Katia Nyysti said...

lots of fun. I think you have a branding oppty here.