Tuesday, February 10, 2009

gratitude...

hello all. i have enjoyed each and every post that i have seen thus far. keep 'em coming. this is a picture i created a while ago. it is simple but i love it. partly because i would like to see it in the mixture of pages i am currently trying to combine for a book (if nothing else just to keep an organized version of my combustion of art pieces together), and mostly because it's a nice image to remind me of the bike season that lies ahead. i am trying to take advantage of my somewhat flexible schedule until the end of this month to dive back into my artwork. i am also sticking with gratitude with most things, where i am at today, where my art is today, and the fact that i get a chance to play with my art when other errands don't get in the way (which doesn't always happen). i hope to share more yet even that is an interesting process i am finding myself a bit uncomfortable with but still really wanting to attempt.

4 comments:

Dayle Doroshow said...

I love this picture- your graphic design and your color choices. I could see a whole book of bike images! Thanks so much for sharing and keep 'em coming! Dayle

Shannon said...

me tooooooo! i love love love it. must see more.

Katia Nyysti said...

I too love it - both as an artist and as fellow cyclist! Definitely look forward to hearing more about your book, your time to engage with your art and your cycling joys.

Lindsay said...

thank you for the kind words!