Thursday, February 26, 2009

Make Room For a Pot


Hi Ya'll,

It's another rainy day here in No Cal but we desperately need the rain so I shouldn't whine. Besides it's conducive to a studio day! I continue in my art class and it is good for me even tho alot of pressure.


This a painting from the most recent assignment. I did a small book called Pot-Pourri. It consists of pots in different sizes and in different environments ( blooming garden, flying in space, exploding, etc). I've done six paintings so far and have to do seven more before the course is done.

Hope you all are having good creative time!

3 comments:

Katia Nyysti said...

These sound like fun pieces. I love the colors here!

Shannon said...

Dayle-so what have you learned from trying something that was intimidating at first?

mary kinney said...

Dayle, I really like your style and art! Keep on producing girl!!
mp