Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Gift from the Heart


Dear Friends,
As we enter the holiday season, and get closer to the new year, I like to take time for deep reflection to honor my challenges and accomplishments from the past year, and celebrate the newness to come.

In order to make space for new and exciting adventures ahead, I know that I must let go of self-sabotaging behaviors and release patterns from the past to truly live the life I imagine. This is hard to do alone and that's why I put great value in holistic life coaching.

As a life coach, I simply act as a guide - someone who can help you gain greater life awareness, help give breath to your dreams and help you put action towards a more purposeful life.

Are you looking for a creative gift? How about a gift that will truly change a life - the gift of a life coach. I am offering gift certificates for the holidays.
(Coaching sessions are through phone and email so you or your loved ones can receive these services from anywhere.)

Information about life coaching and my holiday special can be found on my website:
www.freespiritknits.com

Feel free to pass this information on to any friends you think would be interested. Thank you!
Wishing you a peaceful holiday season.

No comments: