Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy 2009



A day or two early but wanted to wish you all a great start to 2009. Or as I have heard recently- 2009 is gonna be fine! Let's all hope that there is truth in that!


Seems like we all have in common trying to find Balance in our lives- I know this is an ongoing and ongoing issue for me!


I'm trying something new starting this week. As soon as I get up (5:30-ish) and have a bit of coffee, I do my daily speed walk (for exercise and reflection time). I decided this morning that as I am walking each day I will state out loud three "intentions" for the day- and try to make the three "creative" intentions (in a broad way), not just practical stuff.
So my three for today are:



  • put my new small lanterns up in my studio- the colors make me happy and inspire me

  • Take four photographs of new work with my new backdrop

  • start on my wirework, fabic brooches- at leats bend a little wire for them

Happiest of New Years! Dayle

1 comment:

Shannon said...

dayle-love that you're setting daily intentions. my training in yoga is through the temple of "kriya" yoga. kriya means action - mindful, skillful, conscious action. that's what your daily intentions remind me of.